Monday, April 3, 2017

Book Review: Discover Your Master Chakra by Stephanie S. Larsen






Reviewed by Carla Trueheart for Readers' Favorite


Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I don’t know if I’ve ever been so perfectly matched with a book as this one! Discover Your Master Chakra by Stephanie S. Larsen touched on everything I’m interested in, the science of color, chakras, and connecting all of this with a person’s personality. I was absorbed within the first dozen pages, drawn in through the descriptions of types of chakras and personality types associated with colors. Not only will the reader learn about chakras, but also about the types of personalities that match each color. For example, yellow people are thinkers, green people are healers. There are specific traps people of a certain color personality can fall into, as well as various gifts they might have. The list of famous people under each color helped me understand the traits of the color as well, and I enjoyed reading personal accounts of people who were a specific color personality.

One of the best parts of the book was a quiz to determine your color. I was a violet, though I thought for sure I was a blue until I read further into the descriptions! The book goes on with these color descriptions of personalities, side chakras and light partners (how the colors work together), jobs for each color personality, and Master Chakra Workbooks. I can’t say enough about how much I enjoyed this book. Discover Your Master Chakra is interesting and informative while remaining entertaining and enlightening. Author Stephanie S. Larsen concludes with an appendix: the days of the week associated with each color, crystal colors, and key characteristics. Basically, everything is included here, and the reader should have a great time determining their color! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment